Wednesday 1 September 2021

Owairaka Volcano NEWS!

   Hello bloggers, I created this newspaper article about Owairaka Mountain about to erupt. It took 2 days to make, I did the decorating yesterday and the writing today. It was hard to think of what to write about but when I knew what to write about, it became a lot easier. My favourite bit was decorating and my least favourite bit was witting. If you could take 5 things from your house to somewhere safe if Owairaka Mountain was going to erupt what would they be? Blog u later!!!  

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Wilbur, this is a fantastic news report! It has lots of information on how and why volcanoes erupt and you have added the element of immediate danger to your article. Ka pai! I also like that you described how you went about making this, taking time over the presentation and the content of your article. Good thinking to mention accomodation in Hamilton ; ) I would take my family and my glasses if I had to leave my house in an emergency. What would you take? blog you later, Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morena Wilbur, What a brilliant news report. It is well sequenced with good paragraphs and clear facts. The photo on the side is positioned well and you have made a great choice as most of the traffic is going in one direction!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news story Wilbur! Its so interesting that you all live on an active volcanic plate. I would make sure Catty and Freddie have a travel bag ;-)

    ReplyDelete